FFEA: State of the Industry Webinar
Recording, Resources, and More
Thank you for attending our recent FFEA webinar! We’ve created this unlisted web page as an easy way to provide easy access to the webinar recording and resource links. We will also share follow up information here. We’re happy to extend the conversation in the comments below. We’ve also recently launched private Facebook groups for Festival Organizers and Fair Organizers.
We will update this page as we receive additional inbound resource info. Thank you!
Click here to learn more about Event Hub.
Webinar Recording Link:
Suzanne Neve, Florida Festival & Event Association
Tasha Hyder, General Manager, Clay County Fair
Teresa Stas, Director and CEO, Green Cactus Sponsorship Agency
Ryan Kintz, CEO, Afton Tickets
Facilitator: Michael Bleau, CEO, Event Hub
Follow Up Questions
Question: The vast majority of the events that we host are free, community events. What ideas are people having regarding free events if we need to limit our attendance when we reopen the country?
Answer: “I think free events will be held to the same standards as paid when it comes to the CDC and other authorities. I’m most certain there will be a cap on attendance for events as things start to open up and there will probably be more requirements on things such as hand sanitizer stations and there may even be face mask recommendations. My thoughts are that for awhile even free events may have to manage capacity issues just like paid ones.” – Teresa Stas
FFEA Resource Links
- Visit Florida Dashboard: https://www.visitflorida.org/resources/crisis-preparation/covid-19-resources-and-information-for-businesses/covid-19-fl-tourism-impacts/
Partnership Sales Resources
- Partnership Sales https://eventhub.net/eventhub-blog/index.php/2020/03/23/sponsor-sales-w-canceled-events-because-of-coronavirus/
- How Sponsors are Responding Right Now amongst-covid-19-crisisresponding-to-live-events-post/how-are-sponsors-https://www.greencactusca.com/
- What to do about Ticket Refunds https://aftontickets.com/blog/what-to-do-about-ticket-refunds-during-covid-19/
General SBA Resources and Links
- SBA Disaster Relief Programs: https://www.sba.gov/disaster-assistance/coronavirus-covid-19
- How to Survive Covid 19 (Multiple-SBA Resources) https://aftontickets.com/blog/how-to-survive-covid-19-as-a-small-business-or-event-organizer/
- Tips for your Employees https://aftontickets.com/blog/tips-for-your-employees-on-how-to-financially-survive-the-covid-19-crisis/
- Pollstar Town Hall : https://youtu.be/CiS-QwA3IgE