Webinar Recording, Resources, and More
Thank you for attending our recent webinar! We’ve created this unlisted page to provide easy access to the webinar recording and resource links.
We will update this periodically as we collect additional info.
Zoom Webinar Recording: CLICK HERE
Intro: Mike Szukhent, President and CEO, Michigan Festivals and Events Association
Facilitator: Michael Bleau, Co-founder and CEO, Event Hub.
Event Cancellations, Postponements, virtual programming and Stakeholder Communications: Kat Paye, Executive Director, National Cherry Festival
Sponsorship: Teresa Stas, Director and CEO, Green Cactus Sponsorship Agency
Ticketing: Ryan Kintz, CEO, Afton Tickets
Q: How would you address social distancing for events that are more street style vs. an enclosed space? In example, when the main attraction is an outdoor artisan street fair where there really is no way to close off the space to keep track of how many people are in the space?
A: (Michael) This will greatly depend on the regulations required by local government. I would say there are definitely some best practices- marking sides of the street at one-way, requiring facial coverings, limiting the amount of people allowed inside a given booth, one way in, one way out of booths, are all things being used by many of the farmers markets currently in operation.
- Partnership Sales https://eventhub.net/eventhub-blog/index.php/2020/03/23/sponsor-sales-w-canceled-events-because-of-coronavirus/
- How Sponsors are Responding Right Now https://www.greencactusca.com/post/how-are-sponsors-responding-to-live-events-amongst-covid-19-crisis
- What to do about Ticket Refunds https://aftontickets.com/blog/what-to-do-about-ticket-refunds-during-covid-19/
General SBA Resources and Links
- SBA Disaster Relief Programs: https://www.sba.gov/disaster-assistance/coronavirus-covid-19
- How to Survive Covid 19 (Multiple-SBA Resources) https://aftontickets.com/blog/how-to-survive-covid-19-as-a-small-business-or-event-organizer/
- Tips for your Employees https://aftontickets.com/blog/tips-for-your-employees-on-how-to-financially-survive-the-covid-19-crisis/