About This Event
Your future starts here! The 2020 Central California Virtual Job Fair will take place on Wednesday, September 16th from 9:00am-12:00pm. Meet hundreds of potential employees live on your screen. Job seekers can upload their resume and you can conduct one-on-one interviews in real time.
Get your openings filled! The Central California Virtual Job Fair is coming to a device near you! Cumulus Media is using four (4) of the most powerful radio stations in the valley along with various social media platforms to promote this timely event. 650,000+ Radio listeners from all over Central California will be invited to attend on Wednesday, September 16th from 9:00am-Noon.
• Sep 11th – Sep 15th – Sneak peak for job seekers.
• Sep 16th - 9:00am-Noon – Live Virtual Event.
• Sep 17th – Sep 27th – “In case you missed it” promotion.
Your Virtual Booth Includes:
• Space for your company logo and bullet points describing your employment opportunities.
• Link space for collateral/employment application material.
• Opportunity for a YouTube Video to run when your booth is clicked on.
• A “Message Us” button active throughout the life of the posting.
• A virtual meeting room (Platform of your choice) to engage with job seekers during the live event.
For questions and more information please call Tim Rapp at 559.490.4134 or email him at [email protected]