About This Event
Thank you for your interest in participating in the 28th annual Fine Craft Show. This is a great opportunity to showcase your handmade or hand-embellished items to the Santa Clarita community just in time for the holiday shopping season!
Female/Male Gender Split80 %20 %
Email3,000SUBSCRIBERS63 %OPEN RATE
REQUIREMENTS FOR CRAFT VENDORS:
1. The Fine Craft Show accepts products that are handmade or hand-embellished by the vendor. (Non-handmade component pieces, i.e., stones in jewelry, hardware, frames and such, are acceptable)
2. Upon approval, a small percentage of alternate items may be permitted, but must be listed on the application.
3. Mass produced or commercial products are NOT eligible.
4. Layout and presentation of the park are based on the needs of the Fine Craft Show.
5. Event Staff will evaluate all booths and contents to ensure product quality, presentation, and fulfillment of the handmade requirement. Ability to participate in future Shows is contingent upon this factor, and if not in compliance, you may be asked to breakdown and leave the show.
6. Vendor space is open to fine arts, fine crafts, photography, and select unique gift items.
7.This is a juried show.
8. Vendors must submit at least four (4) color photos or high quality color photocopies of their work. These four (4) photos must include: one photo of your booth/display; one or more photo(s) of your handmade product(s); and one photo of you making your product. Photos will not be returned. Please do not mark “on file” or “previously submitted.”
9. Incomplete applications will be denied.
You MUST supply a sellers permit.
10. Vendors are encouraged to begin set up on Friday, November 22 from noon to 6 p.m. Space assignment and set up will also be Saturday, November 23 at 6:00 a.m. Booths must be completely set up by Saturday at 9:00 a.m. All vendors must be at their booths at this time for a mandatory walk through. Any vendors without weights or stakes will be told to break down. Any vendors selling non hand-made items will be asked to breakdown. Security will be on site overnight on Friday and Saturday from 5 p.m. to 7 a.m.