About This Event
Thank you for your interest in participating in the 29th Annual Virtual Fine Craft Show. This is a great opportunity to showcase your handmade or hand-embellished items to the Santa Clarita community just in time for the holiday shopping season!
Female/Male Gender Split80 %20 %
Email3,000SUBSCRIBERS63 %OPEN RATE
REQUIREMENTS FOR CRAFT VENDORS:
1. The Fine Craft Show accepts products that are handmade or hand-embellished by the vendor. (Non-handmade component pieces, i.e., stones in jewelry, hardware, frames and such, are acceptable)
2. Upon approval, a small percentage of alternate items may be permitted, but must be listed on the application.
3. Mass produced or commercial products are NOT eligible.
4. Layout of the virtual program and presentation are based on the needs of the Fine Craft Show.
5. Event Staff will evaluate all virtual booths and contents to ensure product quality, presentation, and fulfillment of the handmade requirement. Ability to participate in future Shows is contingent upon this factor, and if not in compliance, you may be removed from virtual the show.
6. Vendor space is open to fine arts, fine crafts, photography, and select unique gift items.
7. This is a juried show.
8. Vendors must submit at least four (4) color photos or high quality color photocopies of their work. These four (4) photos must include: one photo of your booth/display; one or more photo(s) of your handmade product(s); and one photo of you making your product. Photos will not be returned. Please do not mark “on file” or “previously submitted.”
9. Incomplete applications will be denied.