About This Event
A TASTE OF COLORADO – FOOD AND BEVERAGE SPACES
NOW SEATING A TASTE OF COLORADO, PARTY OF 500,000
Are you interested in selling food to more than 500,000 hungry Coloradoans in Downtown Denver’s Civic Center Park? A Taste of Colorado produced by the Downtown Denver Partnership provides you with a unique opportunity to showcase your specialty in a fun and exciting environment!
Each year, over Labor Day Weekend (Saturday, September 5th – Monday September 7th, 2020), the festival highlights a diverse selection of Colorado’s restaurants and food vendors.
REASONS TO PARTICIPATE:
• 500,000 people come to A Taste of Colorado – and they bring their appetites!
• Festivalgoers spend an average of 5 hours per visit on festival grounds, leaving plenty of time to eat more than one meal.
• It’s a great weekend of food sales at the festival.
• Access to thousands of Festivalgoers -There are approximately 50 food vendor spaces at the festival. While most are restaurants, we also accept caterers and independent, licensed food vendors. Caterers and independent food vendors applications will be assessed based on the quality of their menu and their proven ability to handle festival sales volume. Food booth spaces are under a tent canopy for food prep and sales, plus an open-air cooking area for any cooking involving heat or open flame. With the space fee, A Taste of Colorado provides: a tent canopy, if requested (or vendor may bring their own); up to two 8-ft tables, if requested; one overhead sign (2′ x 8′) that has the restaurant name, menu items, and menu pricing (in tickets); general lighting inside the tent; one 20 amp 110v electrical outlet.
SERVICES AVAILABLE FROM A TASTE OF COLORADO:
• Additional electricity
• The option to rent shared space in a refrigerated semi-trailer
• On-site grease/ash/liquid waste disposal, if required
Complete the Restaurant and Food Vendor Application, available March 10, 2020 – May 22, 2020 (the application will be available on this site - click "book event space" on the right side of the page).
Upon submission approval, you are required to download and read the 2020 Food Vendor Applicant Handbook, available March 10, 2020.
*No payment is required at the time of application. Accepted vendors will be required to pay space fee deposit and any applicable fees upon acceptance into the festival.
FOR ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT: