About This Event
Canada's largest running event expo, the Health, Sports & Lifestyle Expo kicks off BMO Vancouver Marathon weekend at the stunning, downtown waterfront Convention Centre. Packed with runners coming to pick up their race package, the vibe is electric.
• 25,000+ runners, locals and visitors expected
• 120+ exhibitors, displays and live activations
• Admission is FREE and open to everyone
Showcase your brand to this mass-audience show and be part of the energy-charged atmosphere as runners and visitors get hyped for race day.
Our exhibitors are major sports brands, innovators of health & wellness, promoters of active healthy lifestyles and creators of new technologies.
The Exhibitor Experience:
• Optimal Floor Plan - allows every booth exposure to attendees
• Real-time Visibility - push forward new products, programs & services
• Showcase, demonstrate, promote – sampling & selling encouraged
Additional Event & Marketing Opportunities:
• Street Festival Activation on race day – Sunday, May 3 | $1,899 per 10’x10’ space | Audience Reach 40,000+
• Virtual Race Bag – $499 | Audience Reach 30,000+ | Customize a digital coupon, exclusive offer or other incentive to reach runners and volunteers
25,000+ Expo Attendees
18,000+ Registered Runners
38 Median Age
$90K Average Household Income
Female/Male Gender Split50 %50 %
Email82,400SUBSCRIBERS24 %OPEN RATE3 %AVG CTR56,070BLASTS SENT
Past or Current Sponsors and Vendors
Previous Year Total Exhibitors, Vendors and Sponsors: 120
Each 10'x10' booth will include: 8' back wall and 3' side walls, (1) 6'x2' skirted table, (2) folding chairs and (1) wastebasket.
Exhibitor is responsible for all add-ons, including: electricity, WiFi/Internet, storage, parking, health permits, etc. Exhibitor Service Kit will include information and costs.
We recommend vendors selling merchandise provide their own hotspot for faster, more guaranteed service.
Food & beverage items may be sampled subject to approval and permits. Sample sizes limited to 4 oz. of beverage and 1 oz. of food.