About This Event
Join in the pageantry of brilliantly colored floats, giant balloons, equestrian units, specialty and charitable groups, local celebrities and marching bands as they make their way along the two-mile parade route through Central Phoenix.
To apply for the 2019 Desert Financial Fiesta Bowl Parade, presented by Cheez-It, first you must create an Event Hub account. To create an account follow the steps below:
1. To sign up for an account, select the “Log In” button in the top right.
2. Select “Need to Sign Up?”
3. Select “Exhibitor” and create account.
Please save your account information as you might need to use your account again if selected to participate.
Apply to the parade by following the steps below:
1. Click “Book Group or Entry” in the Opportunities box to the right.
2. Add “Parade Participant” to the cart.
3. Click “Proceed to checkout.”
4. “Desert Financial Fiesta Bowl Parade, presented by Cheez-It Parade Participant” should be added in the shopping cart. Click “Go to Next
5. Complete the required fields to create a profile. Upload a picture of your unit in the “Upload Booth or Product Images or Sketch” link.
6. Select your participant group from the drop-down menu.
7. Complete the rest of the required questions.
8. Click “Checkout” in the bottom right
9. Select “Submit Order” to submit your application for review.
-The Event Terms can be found below the “Submit Order” button.
10. You should receive a confirmation email after submitting the order. If you do not, check your junk mailbox first then use the Event Hub resources.
-The Event Hub help center can be found here: Exhibitor Help Center
-Please reach out to [email protected] or use the Live Chat feature with any questions or issues with using your account.
-Parade-specific questions can be directed to [email protected] or through the "Message Event" button above.
Step-by-step application information can also be found at fiestabowl.org/events/fiesta-bowl-parade/
*All business or sponsorship inquiries can be directed to [email protected]