About This Event
Four Wheeler Adventure Expo is a unique event for adventure travel enthusiasts. Whether your journey takes you off-road into the backcountry or into high altitudes to mountain bike, hike and rock climb. The Adventure Expo hosts classes & seminars to prepare you for your next adventure with travel workshops hosted by the FourWheeler team and top adventure experts. Get inspired at the Travel Theater and get geared up with the latest camping & travel equipment, mountain bikes, utvs and off road vehicles.
Download the Exhibitor & Sponsorship Deck for more information.
Expo attendee demographics demonstrate a solid base of young high-earning professionals who travel frequently and spend the time and resources to learn the skills and acquire the equipment they need. Allow us to introduce you to this highly desirable customer base.
Activities They Enjoy:
Download the Exhibitor & Sponsorship Deck for more information.
Female/Male Gender Split10 %90 %
Collateral Printed2,000POSTERS1,500FLYERS14,332,413PRINT IMPRESSIONS
Past or Current Sponsors and Vendors
Previous Year Total Exhibitors, Vendors and Sponsors: 200
** Camping is not allowed within the Event/Show layout or in or around and exhibitor booth spaces. This event is closed to all exhibitors after public event hours and there will be no exhibitor access to the show area until an hour before opening to the public. There is a seperate location at the OC Fair and Event center that will be designated for camping and this will be offered to exhibitors only, and will be an additional per day charge. Please email [email protected] for more information.
Event Terms and Cancellation Policy
MotorTrend Group, (“MTG”), owns the Four Wheeler Adventure Expo with Lodestone Events (“LE”) assisting with producing and managing the Four Wheeler Adventure Expo and are hereinafter referred to as “Show Management”. The term Show Management shall include the owner, promoter, and manager of the Show. The exhibit halls, parking lots, air space and grounds of the OC Fair and Event Center are hereinafter referred to as OCFEC or the “Exhibit Hall”. The Exhibit Space Rental Agreement, these Exhibitor Rules & Regulations, the Exhibit Display Regulations are hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement” and constitute the agreement between Show Management and the Exhibitor. Show Management Rules and Regulations are incorporated as a part of this Lease and violation thereof would constitute a breach of the Lease.
1. SHOW HOURS / LOCATION AND DATES: The site of the Four Wheeler Adventure Expo is at the OC Fair and Event Center, located at 88 Fair Drive, Costa Mesa, CA 92626. The Dates and Hours are: SET UP: Thursday March 5th, 2020 9:00 A.M. – 7:00 P.M. Friday March 6, 2020 9:00 A.M. – 7:00 P.M. EXHIBIT DAYS: Saturday March 7, 2020 9:00 A.M. – 7:00 P.M. Sunday March 8, 2020 9:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M. TEAR DOWN: Sunday March 8th, 2020 Approximately 4:30 P.M. – 10:00 P.M. Monday March 9th, 2020 8:00 A.M. – 11:00 A.M.
2. COST OF SPACE: Charges for assigned exhibit space, identified in this Lease and shown on the Official Plans are $600.00 for a 10 x 10 square foot spot. Booths are available in 10 x 10 increments only. For each booth that has a corner, there will be an additional $100.00 charge for each corner. Outside areas are based on $65.00 per linear foot with 20ft depth and $95.00 per linear foot for spaces with more than 20ft depth. Depending upon space, size, location; prices are not set and will be determined by show management. Some spaces are subject to availability.
3. WHAT SPACE RENTAL INCLUDES: In addition to the assigned space, inside exhibit space rental includes: booth sign showing Exhibitor’s firm name and booth number, standard booth background and side rails. Outside exhibit space includes the space only. Any electrical requests will be charged at current set rates.
4. SPACE PAYMENT: All bookings must be paid upon rental commitment or paid upon receipt of invoice, by check or credit card. Any cancellations will be charged at the following fees: 50% refund up till 60 days prior to the event date, within 60 days no refunds will be processed or honored. Sponsorships are non-refundable when booking. We do not refund for inclement weather.
5. FLOOR PLAN: a. METHOD: The method of determining space assignment shall be established by Show Management and may be changed from time to time without notice to exhibitors in order to accommodate what Show Management perceives as the best interest of the Show. No rights or privileges are created for any exhibitor as a result of previous space assignments or years of participation in the Show. Should conditions or situations warrant, Show Management reserves the right to rearrange exhibitors or adjust the floor plan to accommodate the best interest of the Show. The floor plan maintained by Show Management shall be the official floor plan. Changes may occur at any time to accommodate show needs. b. SUBLETTING SPACE: Exhibitor shall not assign, sublet, share or apportion the whole or any part of the space allotted, or have representatives, products, equipment, signs or printed materials from other than its own firm in the said exhibit space without the written consent of Show Management.
6. ADMISSION REGULATIONS: BADGES: Admission to the Show is by official Show Management registration badge. Badge must be worn at all times, including set-up and teardown. Badges are the property of Show Management and are non-transferable. Exhibitor badges will be issued in the name provided on the Exhibit Space Rental Agreement only. Exhibitors are responsible for those the company provides with badges. Exhibitor badges may not be ordered for or transferred to buyers or non-employees. Badges will be distributed as follows: Four complimentary exhibitor badges will be issued at no charge for the first 10 x 10 booth. In addition, two complimentary exhibitor badges will be issued for each additional 10 x 10 space, not to exceed a maximum of eight exhibitor badges. Additional badges may be requested prior to the show at $25 each. PRE-SHOW HOURS ENTRY: Exhibitor personnel are allowed to enter the hall one hour prior to Show opening each exhibit day. Any exhibitor requiring earlier entry must make prior arrangements with Show Management.
7. SET-UP: DISPLAY INFORMATION: All displays must be in place and display material, cartons and refuse removed from the aisles by 7:00 P.M., Friday, September March 6, 2020. SPACE ABANDONMENT: Any space not claimed and occupied by FIVE on Friday, March 6, 2020 may be resold or reassigned by Show Management without obligation on the part of Show Management for any refund whatsoever.
8. TEARDOWN: TIMELY DISMANTLE: Exhibitor agrees to dismantle the exhibit as soon as practical after the end of the Show and when Show Management deems it is safe to close, but dismantle must be concluded no later than 11:00 a.m., Monday, March 9, 2020. All freight, equipment, and materials not removed by 11:00 A.M., Monday, March 9, 2020, will be removed at Exhibitor’s expense by the service contractor. Exhibitor further agrees to indemnify and save Show Management harmless against any and all claims which may arise by virtue of damage to the premises caused by Exhibitor’s display or costs paid by Show Management due to holding over by Exhibitor past its allotted time of occupancy. EARLY TEARDOWN: Exhibitor shall not initiate teardown or abandon exhibit prior to the official Show closing time on the final Show day. Violation of this paragraph will cause exhibitor to be subject to a loss of participation in future shows.
9. SECURITY/LIABILITY: Limitation and Indemnification: Show Management and the Exhibit Hall jointly will provide regular security service during the Show Days and the installation and dismantling days. Show Management and the OCFEC will not be liable for damage or loss to Exhibitor’s properties through theft, fire, accident, or any destructive cause. Exhibitor waives all claims for property damaged, lost, stolen or destroyed against Show Management and OCFEC. Exhibitor shall insure its own exhibit and display materials where special protection is desired.
10. SAFETY, FIRE, HEALTH AND APPLICABLE LAWS: a. The Exhibitor shall assume all responsibility for compliance with all rules and regulations of the OCFEC and all local, city, state and federal safety, fire, health and other ordinances and laws regarding installation of and operation of equipment, display and exhibit materials. All display, exhibit materials and equipment must be protected by safety guards and fireproofing to prevent fire hazards and personal accidents to visitors. b. DISPLAY VEHICLES: Display vehicles must have battery cables disconnected, fuel tanks not more than 1/4 full (maximum five gallons), filler caps locked and/or sealed with tape and alarm systems deactivated during show hours. Absolutely no starting of vehicles during show or while vehicles are inside buildings or tent structures. c. OPERATION AND CONDUCT: Regulation and Restriction – Show Management reserves the right to regulate and/or restrict exhibits to a reasonable noise level and to suitable methods of operation and display of materials. Neither the exhibit area nor other areas of the OCFEC shall be used for any improper, immoral, illegal or objectionable purpose. If for any reason Show Management deems an exhibit and/or its contents objectionable, the exhibit shall be subject to removal at exhibitor’s sole expense. This reservation includes persons, things, conduct, printed matter, signs, or any item of poor character which in the sole judgment of Show Management is detrimental to the Show. In the event such a restriction is enforced, Show Management shall not be liable for refund of exhibit space rental fees or exhibit equipment rental fees, except at its’ sole discretion. Exhibitor hereby expressly waives any right and all claims, actions or demands for damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, against the OCFEC, Show Management, their directors, officers, agents, employees and/or servants for such restriction or removal.
11. PATENT, TRADEMARK, COPYRIGHT, SERVICEMARK: Exhibitor represents and warrants that it has obtained all licenses and other authorizations related to its use of any patented, trademarked, copyrighted or servicemarked materials, equipment, devices, processed or dramatic rights furnished or used by Exhibitor in connection with this Exhibit Space Lease. Exhibitor assumes all costs arising from its use of patented, trademarked, copyrighted, or service marked materials, equipment, devices, processes, dramatic or music license rights used on or incorporated in the conduct of this event; and the Exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Show Management from all damages, costs and expenses in law or equity for or on account of its use of any patented, trademarked, copyrighted or serve marked materials, equipment, devices, processes or dramatic rights furnished or used by Exhibitor in connection with this Exhibit Space Lease.
12. FORCE MAJEURE: Show Management shall not be responsible for any loss, theft, damage, or delay due to strikes, lockouts, acts of God, government restrictions, enemy action, civil commotion, unavoidable casualty, or other causes similar or dissimilar beyond the control of Show Management.
13. VIOLATIONS: The Exhibitor agrees it shall be bound by the Four Wheeler Adventure Expo 2020 Rules & Regulations, this lease and by such additional rules and regulations, which may be established by the OCFEC and Show Management. Show Management shall have the power to adopt and enforce all Show rules and regulations, and their decision on these matters will be final. All matters and questions not covered by the regulations shall be subject to the final judgment and decision of Show Management. Any violation by the Exhibitor of any of the terms and conditions herein shall subject Exhibitor to cancellation of the Agreement to occupy exhibit space and to forfeiture of any monies paid on account thereof. Upon due notice of such cancellation, Show Management shall have the right to take possession of the Exhibitor’s space, removal all persons and properties of the Exhibitor. The Exhibitor shall be responsible for all risks and expenses incurred in such removal.
14. WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND WAIVER OF SUBROGATION: Show Management shall not be responsible for any damage or injury that may happen to the Exhibitor or its agents, servants, employees or property from any cause whatever except for the gross negligence or willful misconduct of Show Management, its servants or employees, arising out of Show Management duties and responsibilities under this agreement. In consideration of the promises contained herein, Exhibitor expressly releases Show Management, its directors, officers, agents, employees, and/or servants from any such loss, damage or injury. Show Management, the OCFEC and official show vendors do not provide any form of insurance to cover exhibitor activities at Four Wheeler Adventure Expo and assume no liability or responsibility for loss or damage by exhibitor due to fire, theft, breakage or any other reason. Show Management and the Exhibitor agree to waive the right of subrogation by their insurance carriers to recover loss sustained under the respective insurance contracts for real and personal property. Show Management, its staff, employees, or agents shall not be liable for any restrictions imposed on any Exhibitor by any governmental agency.
15. INDEMNITY: The Exhibitor is solely responsible for any injury or death, or damage to property occurring in or upon any portion of the OCFEC leased or used by Exhibitor which are caused by the acts or omissions of Exhibitor, or its employees, representatives, servants, agents, licensees, invitees, patrons, guests, or contractors. Exhibitors shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Show Management, it’s officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, causes of actions, penalties, judgments, and liabilities of every kind and description (including court costs and reasonable attorney’s fees) for injury to and death of persons, and damage to and loss of property which are caused by, arise from or grow out of exhibitor’s use or occupancy of the premises or from any breach by exhibitor of any condition of this contract, or from any act or omission of exhibitor, or its’ employees, representatives, servants, agents, invitees, patrons, guests, licensees, or contractors.
16. EXHIBITOR REPRESENTATIVE: The signer/Account registrant of this Agreement shall be the official representative of the Exhibitor and shall have the authority to act on behalf of the Exhibitor in all matters relating to the Show. I, the duly authorized representative of the Lessee intending to be bound hereby, have read and signed the Four Wheeler Adventure Expo 2020 Exhibit Space Lease and Rules and Regulations and on behalf of the Lessee subscribe and agree to all terms, conditions, covenants, and authorizations contained herein.