About This Event
Mammoth Lakes is nestled into the breathtaking Eastern Sierra mountain range and is the perfect backdrop to develop a deeper connection with your yoga practice and community.
Over 4 days, the Mammoth Yoga Festival will provide attendees with accessible yoga for all levels, educational immersions, speaker panels, live music, a yoga market filled with artisanal vendors, and more.
Our 2020 lineup includes SEANE CORN, FAITH HUNTER, CHELSEY KORUS, DIANNE BONDY, ANNIE CARPENTER, KEVIN PARIS, DJ SOL RISING and more...
Who Visits Mammoth?
• 2.8M Mammoth Lakes visitors annually
• 72% of visitors have a college degree
• 62% earn $75K-200K
• 51% Female / 49% Male
• 25,000 visitors average during the MYF weekend
About Yoga People:
• Over 36M Americans practice yoga
• Yoga in the US is a $27 billion industry
• Yoga products boast $9.3 billion annually (US)
• More $ spent on Yoga products than the combined income of US Ski resorts
• 71% of Yogis / Yoginis have a college degree
• 70% of Yoga practitioners earn over $75K
• 70% Female / 30%
About Mammoth Yoga Festival Attendees:
Female/Male Gender Split90 %10 %
Advertising Spend$85,000.00TOTAL$40,000.00INTERNET$20,000.00PRINT$25,000.00 OTHER
Website150,000VISITORS260,000PAGE VIEWS1AVG TIME
Email1,600SUBSCRIBERS75 %OPEN RATE30 %AVG CTR
Past or Current Sponsors and Vendors
Previous Year Total Exhibitors, Vendors and Sponsors: 22
Included with booth purchase is:
- 10 x 10 space
- 6' x 3' Table(s) if needed
- Complimentary Village wiFi
- Basic complimentary electricity
- Booth lighting for evening hours
- 3 Single class tickets per booth
- Company logo and link on event website
- Opportunity to add gift to VIP welcome bags
OUR COMMUNITY - THE POWER OF OUR NETWORK
We want the best for our vendors, teachers and attendees. For that reason, we leverage our partnerships with Mammoth Mountain, Mono County Tourism, Visit Mammoth and Yoga Lab Mammoth to ensure the ripple of MYF expands far and wide.
MONO COUNTY TOURISM
YOGA LAB MAMMOTH