About This Event
Expose your brand to the growing outdoor lifestyle and adventure travel audience.
Whether your journey takes you off-road into the backcountry or into high altitudes to mountain bike, hike and rock climb, Outside Adventure Expo prepares you for your next adventure with classes, seminars and workshops hosted by top adventure experts. Get inspired at the Travel Theater and get geared up with the latest camping & travel equipment, mountain bikes, utvs and off road vehicles.
Our attendees visit to get geared up for their upcoming adventures. And they're gearing up their vans, trucks, Jeeps and motorcycles to haul their outdoor equipment and for sustainability while off-the-grid.
DOWNLOAD THE SALES DECK
Download the Exhibitor & Sponsorship Opportunities Deck and get your company and products in front of an engaged community of enthusiasts that are in-market to buy gear and prepare for adventure travel in the next year.
Expo attendee demographics demonstrate a solid base of young high-earning professionals who travel frequently and spend the time and resources to learn the skills and acquire the equipment they need. Allow us to introduce you to this highly desirable customer base.
Activities They Enjoy:
Female/Male Gender Split40 %60 %
Past or Current Sponsors and Vendors
Previous Year Total Exhibitors, Vendors and Sponsors: 200
Event Terms and Cancellation Policy
Terms & Conditions for the Outside Adventure Expo 2021 Utah State Fairpark, Salt Lake City, Utah Lodestone Events (“LE”) owns and produces Outside Adventure Expo® and is hereinafter referred to as “Show Management”. The term Show Management shall include the owner, promoter, and manager of the Show. The exhibit halls, parking lots, air space and grounds of the Utah State Fairpark are hereinafter referred to as USF or the “Exhibit Hall”. The Exhibit Space Rental Agreement, these Exhibitor Rules & Regulations, the Exhibit Display Regulations are hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement” and constitute the agreement between Show Management and the Exhibitor. Show Management Rules and Regulations are incorporated as a part of this Lease and violation thereof would constitute a breach of the Lease.
1. SHOW HOURS / LOCATION AND DATES: The site of Outside Adventure Expo® is at the Utah State Fairpark, located at 155 1000 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84116. The 2021 Dates and Hours are: SET UP: Wednesday June 23, 9:00 A.M.-7:00 P.M., Thursday June 24, 9:00 A.M. – 7:00 P.M. EXHIBIT DAYS: Friday June 25, 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M., Saturday June 26, 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. Sunday June 27, 10:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M. TEAR DOWN: Sunday June 27, Approximate start time at 3:30 P.M. – 9:00 P.M., Monday June 28, 8:00 A.M. – 11:00 A.M.
2. COMMUNICABLE DISEASE HOLD HARMLESS - It is acknowledged that I am aware that there are risks to me and my participating employees, co-workers or organization members of exposure to directly or indirectly arising out of, contributed to, by, or resulting from an outbreak of any and all communicable disease, including but not limited to, the virus “severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)”, which is responsible for Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) and/or any mutation or variation thereof; and I and my organization voluntarily agree to waive, hold harmless and indemnify the owners of Outside Adventure Expo®, Lodestone Events, LLC and its trustees, agents, volunteers and employees from any and all claims, demands, damages and causes of action of any nature whatsoever arising out of ordinary negligence which I, my heirs, my assigns or successors may have against them for, on account of, or by reason of my participation in Outside Adventure Expo®.
3. COMMUNICABLE DISEASE SAFETY REQUIREMENTS - It is acknowledged that I am aware that there will be measures put in place by Show Management, state and local health officials, and state and local government officials to ensure the safety of the public; and my organization understands and voluntarily agrees to abide by all implemented safety requirements which could include but are not limited to mask wearing, temperature checks, medical screenings, contact tracing, limited audience levels and managed traffic patterns for social distancing.
4. COST OF SPACE: Charges for assigned exhibit space, identified in this Lease and shown on the Official Plans areas follows; $600.00 for a inside 10 x 10 square foot spot. Inside booths are available in 10 x 10 increments only. For each booth that has a corner, there will be an additional $100.00 charge for each corner. Outside spaces offered at the following; 20x20 at $1200.00, 20x30 at $1700.00, 20x40 at $2600.00, 30x80 at $4600.00. Customized spaces are available, please forward request to Show Management for a price quote. Some spaces are subject to availability.
5. WHAT SPACE RENTAL INCLUDES: In addition to the assigned space, inside exhibit space rental includes: booth sign showing Exhibitor’s firm name and booth number, standard booth background and side rails. Outside exhibit space includes the space only. Any electrical requests will be charged at current set rates.
6. SPACE PAYMENT: All bookings must be paid upon rental commitment or paid upon receipt of invoice, by check or credit card. Any cancellations will be charged at the following fees: 50% refund up till 60 days prior to the event date, within 60 days of event start date, no refunds will be processed or honored. Sponsorships are non-refundable when booking. We do not refund for inclement weather.
7. FLOOR PLAN: a. METHOD: The method of determining space assignment shall be established by Show Management and may be changed from time to time without notice to exhibitors in order to accommodate what Show Management perceives as the best interest of the Show. No rights or privileges are created for any exhibitor as a result of previous space assignments or years of participation in the Show. Should conditions or situations warrant, Show Management reserves the right to rearrange exhibitors or adjust the floor plan to accommodate the best interest of the Show. The floor plan maintained by Show Management shall be the official floor plan. Changes may occur at any time to accommodate show needs. b. SUBLETTING SPACE: Exhibitor shall not assign, sublet, share or apportion the whole or any part of the space allotted, or have representatives, products, equipment, signs or printed materials from other than its own firm in the said exhibit space without the written consent of Show Management.
8. VENDING: To sell products directly you may be required to acquire a Sales Tax License or special permits due to the nature of your product for the state in which you have registered to participate. These permits and licenses are the responsibility of the vendor. Food/drink may NOT be sold or distributed in any way, unless approve by Event management. All goods or services sold at the show should conform to current trading standards legislation. Outside Adventure Expo does not allow any gaming such as raffles or any other games of chance except by special permit. Any fundraising is done solely through our own permitted charity program.
Here is a link to the Utah State Sales Tax website for your reference. https://tax.utah.gov/sales/specialevents
9. ADMISSION REGULATIONS: BADGES: Admission to the Show is by official Show Management registration badge. Badge must be worn at all times, including set-up and teardown. Badges are the property of Show Management and are non-transferable. Exhibitor badges will be issued in the name provided on the Exhibit Space Rental Agreement only. Exhibitors are responsible for those the company provides with badges. Exhibitor badges may not be ordered for or transferred to buyers or non-employees. Complimentary Badges will be distributed as follows; INSIDE Booths: 10x10 receives (2) badges. For each additional 10’- (1) badge will be added, not to exceed a maximum of six exhibitor badges. OUTSIDE Booths: 20x20 space receives (2), 20x30 receives (4) and 20x40 receives (6), 30x80 receives (6). Additional badges may be requested prior to the event and purchased at Exhibitor check-in at $25 each. PRE-SHOW HOURS ENTRY: Exhibitor personnel are allowed to enter the hall one hour prior to Show opening each exhibit day. Any exhibitor requiring earlier entry must make prior arrangements with Show Management.
10. SET-UP: DISPLAY INFORMATION: All displays must be in place and display material, cartons and refuse removed from the aisles by 7:00 P.M., Thursday, June 24, 2021. SPACE ABANDONMENT: Any space not claimed and occupied by 5:00 P.M. on Thursday, June 24, 2021 may be resold or reassigned by Show Management without obligation on the part of Show Management for any refund whatsoever.
11. TEARDOWN: TIMELY DISMANTLE: Exhibitor agrees to dismantle the exhibit as soon as practical after the end of the Show and when Show Management deems it is safe to close, but dismantle must be concluded no later than 11:00 A.M., Monday, June 28, 2021. All freight, equipment, and materials not removed by 11:00 A.M., Monday, June 28, 2021, will be removed at Exhibitor’s expense by the service contractor. Exhibitor further agrees to indemnify and save Show Management harmless against any and all claims which may arise by virtue of damage to the premises caused by Exhibitor’s display or costs paid by Show Management due to holding over by Exhibitor past its allotted time of occupancy. EARLY TEARDOWN: Exhibitor shall not initiate teardown or abandon exhibit prior to the official Show closing time on the final Show day. Violation of this paragraph will cause exhibitor to be subject to a loss of participation in future shows.
12. SECURITY/LIABILITY: Limitation and Indemnification: Show Management and the Exhibit Hall jointly will provide regular security service during the Show Days and the installation and dismantling days. Show Management and the USF will not be liable for damage or loss to Exhibitor’s properties through theft, fire, accident, or any destructive cause. Exhibitor waives all claims for property damaged, lost, stolen or destroyed against Show Management and USF. Exhibitor shall insure its own exhibit and display materials where special protection is desired.
13. SAFETY, FIRE, HEALTH AND APPLICABLE LAWS: a. The Exhibitor shall assume all responsibility for compliance with all rules and regulations of the USF and all local, city, state and federal safety, fire, health and other ordinances and laws regarding installation of and operation of equipment, display and exhibit materials. All display, exhibit materials and equipment must be protected by safety guards and fireproofing to prevent fire hazards and personal accidents to visitors. The Utah State Fire Marshal follows rules and guidelines set forth by the 2018 International Fire Code. For a full account of details set by this code, please review: https://codes.iccsafe.org/content/IFC2018 b. INDOOR DISPLAY VEHICLES: All indoor displays must be at least 24” from the indoor sprinkler system. Display vehicles must have battery cables disconnected, fuel tanks not more than 1/4 full (maximum five gallons), filler caps locked and/or sealed with tape and alarm systems deactivated during show hours. Absolutely no starting of vehicles during show or while vehicles are inside buildings. Awnings, pop-up tents, booth coverings, etc. are not allowed inside the buildings. c. OPERATION AND CONDUCT: Regulation and Restriction – Show Management reserves the right to regulate and/or restrict exhibits to a reasonable noise level and to suitable methods of operation and display of materials. Neither the exhibit area nor other areas of the USF shall be used for any improper, immoral, illegal or objectionable purpose. If for any reason Show Management deems an exhibit and/or its contents objectionable, the exhibit shall be subject to removal at exhibitor’s sole expense. This reservation includes persons, things, conduct, printed matter, signs, or any item of poor character which in the sole judgment of Show Management is detrimental to the Show. In the event such a restriction is enforced, Show Management shall not be liable for refund of exhibit space rental fees or exhibit equipment rental fees, except at its’ sole discretion. Exhibitor hereby expressly waives any right and all claims, actions or demands for damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, against the USF, Show Management, their directors, officers, agents, employees and/or servants for such restriction or removal.
14. LODESTONE EVENTS/ OVERLAND EXPO/ OUTSIDE ADVENTURE EXPO; TRADEMARK, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND UNAUTHORIZED USE:
Lodestone Events maintains a strict policy on intellectual property rights and will take action on any intellectual property infringement. The term “Intellectual property” or “IP” is used to describe various types of intangible property, patents, registered trademarks & service marks, and registered copyrights. Use of any Lodestone intellectual property or creating, selling, or promotion of any likeness of Lodestone's intellectual property will carry severe consequences, which may include rejecting an exhibitor’s application to participate at Lodestone sponsored shows, closing an exhibitor’s booth, banning an exhibitor from future Lodestone-sponsored shows. It is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor to ensure they are not in violation of this contract term. Examples of violations would include merchandise, apparel, products and services provided, sold or promoted at any Lodestone Events that carry the trademark of Overland Expo® or Outside Adventure Expo®; resemble the likeness or references to these events including but not limited to event location coordinates, Expo East, Expo West, Expo Mtn West, Adventure Expo; resemble the likeness of Overland Expo's signature compass or any Lodestone event logo; or resemble the services or format of Overland Expo® or Outside Adventure
15. PATENT, TRADEMARK, COPYRIGHT, SERVICEMARK: Exhibitor represents and warrants that it has obtained all licenses and other authorizations related to its use of any patented, trademarked, copyrighted or service marked materials, equipment, devices, processed or dramatic rights furnished or used by Exhibitor in connection with this Exhibit Space Lease. Exhibitor assumes all costs arising from its use of patented, trademarked, copyrighted, or service marked materials, equipment, devices, processes, dramatic or music license rights used on or incorporated in the conduct of this event; and the Exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Show Management from all damages, costs and expenses in law or equity for or on account of its use of any patented, trademarked, copyrighted or serve marked materials, equipment, devices, processes or dramatic rights furnished or used by Exhibitor in connection with this Exhibit Space Lease.
16. FORCE MAJEURE: Show Management shall not be responsible for any loss, theft, damage, or delay due to strikes, lockouts, acts of God, government restrictions, enemy action, civil commotion, unavoidable casualty, or other causes similar or dissimilar beyond the control of Show Management.
17. VIOLATIONS: The Exhibitor agrees it shall be bound by The Outside Adventure Expo® 2021 Rules & Regulations, this lease and by such additional rules and regulations, which may be established by the USF and Show Management. Show Management shall have the power to adopt and enforce all Show rules and regulations, and their decision on these matters will be final. All matters and questions not covered by the regulations shall be subject to the final judgment and decision of Show Management. Any violation by the Exhibitor of any of the terms and conditions herein shall subject Exhibitor to cancellation of the Agreement to occupy exhibit space and to forfeiture of any monies paid on account thereof. Upon due notice of such cancellation, Show Management shall have the right to take possession of the Exhibitor’s space, removal all persons and properties of the Exhibitor. The Exhibitor shall be responsible for all risks and expenses incurred in such removal.
18. WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND WAIVER OF SUBROGATION: Show Management shall not be responsible for any damage or injury that may happen to the Exhibitor or its agents, servants, employees or property from any cause whatever except for the gross negligence or willful misconduct of Show Management, its servants or employees, arising out of Show Management duties and responsibilities under this agreement. In consideration of the promises contained herein, Exhibitor expressly releases Show Management, its directors, officers, agents, employees, and/or servants from any such loss, damage or injury. Show Management, the USF and official show vendors do not provide any form of insurance to cover exhibitor activities at The Outside Adventure Expo® and assume no liability or responsibility for loss or damage by exhibitor due to fire, theft, breakage or any other reason. Show Management and the Exhibitor agree to waive the right of subrogation by their insurance carriers to recover loss sustained under the respective insurance contracts for real and personal property. Show Management, its staff, employees, or agents shall not be liable for any restrictions imposed on any Exhibitor by any governmental agency.
19. INDEMNITY: The Exhibitor is solely responsible for any injury or death, or damage to property occurring in or upon any portion of the USF leased or used by Exhibitor which are caused by the acts or omissions of Exhibitor, or its employees, representatives, servants, agents, licensees, invitees, patrons, guests, or contractors. Exhibitors shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Show Management, it’s officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, causes of actions, penalties, judgments, and liabilities of every kind and description (including court costs and reasonable attorney’s fees) for injury to and death of persons, and damage to and loss of property which are caused by, arise from or grow out of exhibitor’s use or occupancy of the premises or from any breach by exhibitor of any condition of this contract, or from any act or omission of exhibitor, or its’ employees, representatives, servants, agents, invitees, patrons, guests, licensees, or contractors.
20. EXHIBITOR REPRESENTATIVE: The signer/Account registrant of this Agreement shall be the official representative of the Exhibitor and shall have the authority to act on behalf of the Exhibitor in all matters relating to the Show. I, the duly authorized representative of the Lessee intending to be bound hereby, have read and signed The Outside Adventure Expo® 2021 Exhibit Space Lease and Rules and Regulations and on behalf of the Lessee subscribe and agree to all terms, conditions, covenants, and authorizations contained herein.