About This Event
The Pasadena Triathlon, Duathlon and 5k returns for the 14th year! This family friendly event offers something for everyone. Post-race, join us for the lively Expo & Beer Garden with music and more! The Angel 5k portion of this event benefits Angel City sports - an incredible organization leading the Paralympic movement in Southern California, creating sports opportunities for anyone with a physical disability.
Female/Male Gender Split48 %52 %
Exhibitor space includes a 10 x 10 space in the Expo. Canopy/tent provided by exhibitor or request to purchase from event producers. The exhibitor fee includes a one day City of Pasadena Business Permit. Exhibitors sampling or distributing food are required to have a one day TFF. This form is included in this application.
Event Terms and Cancellation Policy
The exhibitor fee includes a one day City of Pasadena Business Permit. Exhibitors sampling or distributing food are required to have a one day TFF. This form is included in this application.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Generic Events reserves all rights to the use of its name XTERRA Trail Run, Pasadena Triathlon, Carrera de los Muertos, XTERRA Laguna Beach Triathlon, and Turkey Trot Los Angeles and/or its logos, trademarks or copyrights for any commercial purpose. Said use of any of the above or any merchandise for sale or giveaway is not authorized without the express written permission from Generic Events.
2. Exhibitor will not sublet the contracted exhibit space and shall not exhibit or permit to be exhibited any merchandise other than specified in the application without express written permission from Generic Events.
3. Should the exhibitor fail to exhibit, Generic Events reserves the right to deal with this space as it deems fit. Non-occupation will in no way absolve an exhibitor from their financial obligation to Generic Events.
4. Generic Events reserves the right to reject or restrict any exhibit that may be objectionable or not in keeping with the quality or character of the Expo.
5. All materials and displays must be arranged in such a manner so as not to disturb the flow of attendees or exhibits in adjacent exhibits, either physically or visually. Literature and/or other promotional materials cannot be handed out or left for display, or otherwise distributed in any area other than the booth space at any time without express written permission from Generic Events. Plans for specially built displays must be submitted for approval before the Expo opens.
6. The arrival, installation, and removal of expo booth must conform to the timetable or to specific directions issued by Generic Events.
7. No flammable decorations or other materials of a flammable nature may be used. All decorations must be rendered flame retardant to the satisfaction of Generic Events and the City of Los Angeles, City of San Diego, City of Pasadena or City of Phoenix Fire Departments. Failure to comply may result in the exhibitor having to remove unapproved decorations or materials.
8. Exhibitors and their agents must not deface property.
9. Exhibitors will staff his/her booth continuously during the event exhibit hours. Canopy, tables, chairs and electricity will be provided upon request. Electricity requested is subject to an additional charge.
10. Exhibitor agrees not to make undue noise, odor, or obstruct sales; use bright or hazardous lights; cause damage to booth equipment; or act in any manner deemed inappropriate by Generic Events.
11. Exhibitor agrees to hold Generic Events harmless from any claims (including reasonable attorney’s fees) from, or due to, acts or omissions of exhibitors, its designated agents and employees, and/or for loss and/or injury to people and/or property of any nature.
12. Generic Events shall not be liable for exhibitor materials or supplies left at the event site. Exhibitor assumes all responsibility for loss, theft, or destruction of goods, or for personal injuries to himself/herself, his/her employees, agents, representatives, or visitors, and will indemnify and hold harmless Generic Events, its officers, agents, employees and affiliates from any and all liability and loss in connection with any and all the above including reasonable attorney’s fees. Exhibitor will release Generic Events, its officers, agents, employees and affiliates from any and all liability and loss in connection with any and all the above including reasonable attorney’s fees.
13. In the event that Generic Events or any part thereof is prevented from being held because of war, fire, strike, government regulation, public catastrophe, act of God, other cause, or canceled, there shall be no refund to the exhibitor/applicant.
14. Neither Generic Events and/or its sponsors or agents and/or their representatives or any member or employee of Generic Events, is responsible for any injury, loss or damage from any exhibitor, his/her employees or property. The exhibitor, upon execution of this contract, expressly releases the foregoing names, parties, individuals, and employees from any and all claims for such loss, damage or injury.
15. No responsibility is assumed by Generic Events for goods delivered to the event site or for material left after closing hours. Exhibitors wishing to insure their display materials, including merchandise, must do so at their own expense.
16. All exhibitors must comply with the requirements of Generic Events, Municipality requests, or other relevant authority, and all exhibitors are deemed as having notice of such requirements and regulations and bound thereby.
17. While every care is taken to assure stand spaces are the proper dimensions, stated at the time of accepting the exhibitor's application for space, Generic Events shall not be liable for any variation that may occur.
18. Each exhibitor shall indemnify Generic Events against all liabilities, actions, cost, claims and compensation for injury or loss to any person or damage to or loss of any property arising as a result of his/her occupancy of an allotted space or booth. Omission to act or negligence done by the exhibitor, or his agent or any other person under his direction, does not relieve the exhibitor from liability.
The following release must be signed by each exhibitor. In consideration of accepting this contract, I/we, the undersigned intending to be legally bound, hereby, for myself, my heirs, executors and administrators, waive and release any and all rights and claim for damages I may have against the City of Los Angeles, City of San Diego, City of Phoenix, City of Pasadena, The Rose Bowl, The Rose Bowl Aquatic Center, Generic LLC, AZ Trail Race, Generic Events or any of the sponsors, local municipalities, officials, their representatives, successors, and assigns for any and all injuries suffered by me in said event. I further hereby agree to permit the free use of my name and picture in any broadcast, telecast, video, media or other public relations or coverage of the event, made or occurring prior to, during or after the event. Generic Events reserves the right to reject any application and further reserves the right to change the details of this event without prior notice. This is an important legal document. Read carefully before signing.