About This Event
Visit Westerville Mount Carmel St. Ann's 4th Fridays are Central Ohio's largest series of festivals, with thousands of people filling the streets of Uptown Westerville each month to shop, eat and enjoy the family-friendly activities! Now's your chance to put your product or service in front of these crowds and get noticed in a fun, casual atmosphere! Mount Carmel St. Ann's 4th Fridays are festivals held April through September to showcase our beautiful Uptown district and the local businesses who make our community unique. We will select a broad range of vendors, as well as musicians, artists and other types of family entertainment to line the streets and provide an enjoyable environment for every attendee.
• April 24, 2020 Spring into the Arts - CANCELLED
• May 22, 2020 Back to Nature - CANCELLED
• June 26, 2020 Wellness & Safety Fest - CANCELLED
• *July 24, 2020 World Bazaar
• August 28, 2020 Dog Days of Summer
• Sept. 25,2020 Harvest Festival
All events are from 6-9p.m.
*July has five Fridays. Our event is always on the fourth Friday, not the last Friday.
Past or Current Sponsors and Vendors
VENDOR APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
• Please be specific when describing not only your product or service, but your planned
Please note, if you are selling or giving away ANY TYPE OF EDIBLE FOOD
PRODUCT (pre-packaged or prepared on site) you must register as a "Food Vendor 10x10
Booth (no truck)" (i.e. popcorn, baked goods, beef jerky, jelly/jam, salsa, tea, coffee)
• Visit Westerville will not accept two representatives from the same company and reserves
the right to limit the number of vendors selling the same product or service
• Every effort will be made to separate vendors selling similar products and services and
vendors will not be placed near Uptown merchants selling similar products
• Visit Westerville reserves the right to relocate a vendor whose products and services are
found to conflict with either a nearby vendor or Uptown merchant, whether it be the fault of
event staff or the failure of the vendor to disclose the product or service
• All festivals are rain or shine events - there are no rain dates. Visit Westerville does not issue refunds for inclement weather
***Please be sure to read and review the full "COI Guidelines" document & the "WBE_MBE - Proof of Certification Guidelines" document"***
• If your business is a certified minority-owned business (MBE) or a certified women-owned business (WBE), you are eligible for a 10% vendor discount:
Please utilize the codes below at checkout:
-Certified Minority-owned business: MBE10
-Certified Women-owned business: WBE10
-MBE/WBE Vendors must upload their certification document to Event Hub at least two (2) weeks prior to the event date(s) that they are participating in
-If certification is not provided, vendors will be billed a second time for the balance due
-Failure to pay the balance due will result in Visit Westerville cancelling the vendor’s registration and assigned space and a refund will NOT be provided
• A Certificate of Insurance (COI) is required for ALL FOOD VENDORS.This includes any vendor that is selling or giving away ANY edible food item, pre-packaged OR prepared on site:
-Food Vendors must upload their COI to Event Hub at least two (2) weeks prior to the event date(s) they are participating in
-Failure to provide a COI will result in Visit Westerville cancelling the food vendor’s registration and assigned space and a refund will NOT be provided
Please note, that while non-food vendors are not required to provide a COI, Visit Westerville strongly encourages that all vendors obtain insurance so as to limit their own liability:
-Temporary festival insurance can be easily purchased online at: https://www.actinsurance.com/art-shows-and-festivals-insurance
WHAT TO BRING TO 4TH FRIDAY:
***Please be sure to read and review the full "What Do I Bring" document***
Be creative and have fun! Vendors are encouraged to set-up fun, eye-catching and tasteful displays
All vendors must bring their own equipment including tables, chairs, tents, racks, stands and any other equipment
Everything you bring must fit in your vendor space
Only vendors in 10x10 spaces are permitted to have 10x10 tents. Those in 8-foot spaces may use a patio umbrella no wider than 8 feet.
Visit Westerville has a limited number of extension cords 25-, 50- and 100-feet long that vendors may check out and borrow. If you need an extension cord, please notify your section leader. All borrowed extension cords must be returned to the Visit Westerville Office (20 W. Main St.) by 9:30pm. Failure to return an extension cord to Visit Westerville will result in a $25.00 replacement fee.
EVENT ARRIVAL & HOURS:
***Please be sure to read and review the full "Loading Zones-Event Set-up and Tear-Down" document & the full "Road Closure Information" document***
• Arrival and set-up on the night of the event is 4:45pm.
• State St. closes to vehicular traffic at 5:30pm.
• The event runs from 6pm-9pm.
• State Street, East & West College Ave., East & West Main St. and Food vendors must be packed up and gone by 9:15pm SHARP, This will be strictly enforced by Westerville Police.
• All other vendors must be packed up and gone by 10pm.