About This Event
Lacey's Cultural Celebration is a festival designed to share our culture and heritage with our neighbors through dance, art, music, food, and stories. The annual event has been held in Lacey since 2011 drawing families from all over Thurston County and beyond. In 2021 this popular event has gone virtual! The event will continue online for 30 days to allow more visitors to explore and shop from our vendors and learn about our great sponsors.
Live Programming Date:
March 27th 10am-6pm. Virtual booth will be live for 30 days post event.
Ways to Participate
- Arts & Crafts/Commercial Vendor
- Food Vendor
- Information Booth
- Demonstration Video
- Performance Video
Reasons to Participate
ADVERTISEMENT & EXPOSURE
- Share your restaurant menu, products, photos, link to your website and social media pages.
- You can continue to highlight your business and help people discover you for 30 days after the live event through your information on the event website.
- Because the event is virtual and will be shared through social media platforms, we have a much wider reach than before. People nation wide can find our event and browse through.
COMMUNITY & NETWORKING
- Sharing your culture, product, heritage, or story connects us. Events like these help bring the community together and educate in new ways.
- Food Vendors can draw visitors to your restaurant on the day of the event with specials to get them in the door (depending on current dine in, take out restrictions). Or, if you work with a delivery service you can also connect visitors to the website to order delivery from your restaurant to enjoy at home!
- Vendors and information booths can reach a wider audience by 'chatting' virtually with people on the day of the event.
- Demonstrations can share a favorite recipe, story, or activity with a captive audience.
Female/Male Gender Split52 %48 %
Past or Current Sponsors and Vendors
Previous Year Total Exhibitors, Vendors and Sponsors: 69
LIVE Virtual event on March 27, 2021 from 10am - 6pm. Event page stays up for people to browse and shop through April 27, 2021.