Webinar Recording, Resources, and More
Thank you for attending our recent SCFEA webinar! We’ve created this unlisted web page as an easy way to provide easy access to the webinar recording and resource links. We will also share follow up information here. We’re happy to extend the conversation in the comments below. We’ve also recently launched private Facebook groups for Festival Organizers and Fair Organizers.
We will update this page as we receive additional inbound resource info. Thank you!
Click here to learn more about Event Hub.
Webinar Recording Link:
Brandi Griffith, Executive Director, South Carolina Festival and Events Association
Melissa Bernhardt, Festival and Event Manager, Charleston Co. Park & Recreation Commission
Teresa Stas, Director and CEO, Green Cactus Sponsorship Agency
Ryan Kintz, CEO, Afton Tickets
Justin Pruett, Show Producer, Pyrotechnico
Facilitator: Michael Bleau, CEO, Event Hub
SCFEA Resource Links
- SCFEA April newsletter with insurance resources – https://conta.cc/3aLWu5L
- Partnership Sales https://eventhub.net/eventhub-blog/index.php/2020/03/23/sponsor-sales-w-canceled-events-because-of-coronavirus/
- How Sponsors are Responding Right Now https://www.greencactusca.com/post/how-are-sponsors-responding-to-live-events-amongst-covid-19-crisis
- What to do about Ticket Refunds https://aftontickets.com/blog/what-to-do-about-ticket-refunds-during-covid-19/
General SBA Resources and Links
- SBA Disaster Relief Programs: https://www.sba.gov/disaster-assistance/coronavirus-covid-19
- How to Survive Covid 19 (Multiple-SBA Resources) https://aftontickets.com/blog/how-to-survive-covid-19-as-a-small-business-or-event-organizer/
- Tips for your Employees https://aftontickets.com/blog/tips-for-your-employees-on-how-to-financially-survive-the-covid-19-crisis/