Case Study: How the Pat Tillman Foundation saved time and increased giving for Pat’s Run by using EventHub’s hybrid platform
About the Pat Tillman Foundation
The Pat Tillman Foundation provides scholarships and professional development opportunities to active duty service members, veterans, and military spouses. Yearly, the Foundation selects up to 60 people from thousands of applications to become Tillman Scholars. Pat’s Run is organized by the Pat Tillman Foundation as a fundraiser to support Tillman Scholars.
Guidance from state and local public safety advisors caused Pat’s Run to take the event virtual. Rising COVID-19 numbers meant the health and safety of participants, volunteers, and the community at large were at risk.
“When the pandemic again forced us to go virtual for Pat’s Run, we made it a priority to recreate the experience as much as possible for our sponsors, Tillman Scholars, and community of runners and walkers.” –Stephanie “Stevie” Kuenn, Director of Marketing for the Pat Tillman Foundation
Pat’s Run Objectives
- Provide the same high-quality experience as a virtual event that Pat’s Run participants have come to expect
- Maintain or increase registrations from previous Pat’s Run events
- Painlessly manage vendors and sponsors who are navigating the virtual space for the first time
- Increase event awareness by capitalizing on a global audience
- Provide participants with a fun and easy way to engage with exhibitors
- Provide a satisfying ROI for exhibitors and sponsors
Solution: The Pat Tillman Foundation used EventHub to plan and execute the 17th Annual Pat’s Run on the hybrid platform.
How the Pat Tillman Foundation described the experience:
“With EventHub we’re able to have an online expo that engages our audience, connects them with our exhibitors, and helps us meet our revenue needs. It’s also simplified our process in managing our sponsors and exhibitors.” –Stephanie “Stevie” Kuenn, Director of Marketing for Pat Tillman Foundation
Want to save time and increase registrations for your virtual or hybrid event?
Schedule a demo with EventHub today!
Leave A Comment